1) Prayer Guideline - which can be used by Schools, Parishes or concerned Groups based on the theme the Eradication of Poverty in the light of the Millenium Development Goals:
Prayer Guideline : Eradication of Poverty
2) Prayer Service for use with Groups for Prayers for World Day of Social Justice. The prayer is developed using the principles of Catholic Social Teaching. It has been created to allow adaptation to various cultural realities such as songs and art from one’s culture and to the time constraints that exist in a particular local community, convent or monastery.
This prayer is suitable for us in parishes, schools, colleges, universities and other ministerial realities. Click here.
Catholic Social Thought
3) Principles and values which inform the agenda of Justice, Peace, Integrity of Creation (JPIC)
- an article by Fr Kevin O’Gorman SMA DD, Lecturer in Moral Theology at St Patrick's College, Maynooth. Author of Saving Sport.
5) Communities of Salt and Light: Reflections on the Social Mission of the Parish.
This document with accompanying questions is good for examining the social mission of a parish. Click here.
6) The Principles of Catholic Social Thought... A Chapter from CORI Justice's Values, Catholic Social Thought and Public Policy p.11-13